Students will be evaluated with final grades ranging from 0 (zero) to 10 (ten) with a maximum of one decimal place. Students have to attend to at least 75% (seventy five percent) of the activities and to achieve the final grade of not less than five (5).
Students will be discharged if they:
- fail twice the same subject;
- fail once in two different subjects;
- keep cumulative average less than 7.0 (seven) in two consecutive semesters;
- have exceeded the maximum time allowed for completion of the course;
- fail twice the Submission Qualification Exam;
- have not made the institutional registration.